Comment on page
Reports are available by default to Admin user. Other users of the flow can also access them if individual reports are shared with them.
Process reports help you track and analyze how your process is functioning. You can use reports to get an in-depth understanding of how your users use Zanflow Workspace. Reports provide details related to your users' activity over a specific period and the current status of each workflow.
- 1.Click the Reportsbutton on the left side of the Zanflow Homepage.
- 2.Select a Process Name from the drop down list and enter a date range.
- 3.Click Search.
- 4.A tabular report appears with a list of flows in the chosen process.
- 5.Last Step denotes the latest step which has been completed in the workflow.
- 6.Clickto export the data into Excel.
You can view the current status of the application in the report- In Progress, Completed or Terminated.
To make a field appear in report, select Reportable option in the form designer while selecting fields.